Terms and Conditions
The Iberville Bank MyPic personalized debit card service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your Debit Card as outlined in the Cardholder Agreement and Disclosure Statement governing all use of your Debit Card. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the "Image". YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW MYPIC CARD AND HOLD IBERVILLE BANK HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the image you submitted to Iberville Bank complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your card-linked account will be debited $7.50 when your Image is approved. The $7.50 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued MyPic Debit Card.
- You warrant to Iberville Bank that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image's owner to use the image on your MyPic Debit Card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your MyPic Debit Card; and (iii) use of the Image by Iberville Bank will not infringe any other person's rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- Iberville Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner's consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image's owner) grant to Iberville Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Iberville Bank for the purpose of providing your MyPic Debit Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image's owner) to Iberville Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Iberville Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Iberville Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your MyPic Debit Card, or arising out of or as a result of Iberville Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- Iberville Bank's liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the MyPic Debit Card, and Iberville Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Iberville Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Iberville Bank is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the MyPic Debit Card template.
- Your MyPic Debit Card remains the property of Iberville Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Iberville Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your MyPic Debit Card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by Iberville Bank or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued MyPic Debit Cards within a three-year period unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
- Iberville Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPic Debit Card.